Prudenville, Michigan

Had a car repo'd back in 2004--They garnished taxes and what not following.In 2008 (my 2007) taxes paid this company off.

I had to contact the IRS to get my transcripts-which i did and faxed them to the attorney they have in Feb 2016. Recieved letter from Treasury Dept. Etc. Never heard from them again--This year 2016, Feb 11th to be exact a Art Joslin (out of Grand Blac MI) showed up at my door to seize my property.

I had NO paperwork from this company and i live on SSD now, the guy rushed me to find my SSD paperwork to see for himself-showed it to him, he DID NOT leave me NO papers AT ALL. I asked him for papers--he said i didnt need any. Today-Nov 4th-MY BANK account has been garnished, They also took my state taxes (which i have never received a paper stating they were gonna. I have contacted the courts-and filing a motion for this matter--sueing this company for harrassment, mental anguise and garnishing my bank and taxes without me receiving any paperwork prior.

This company is a fraud!

I will be filing a CLASSACTION suit against them and anyone that has been dealing with these has the right to join in the battle to get FRIENDLY FINANCE shut down and reimburse the ones that have paid their debt to these people.I am out of Michigan--and i ASK all of you---DO NOT DEAL with Friendly Finance--THEY will haunt you--even when you paid them off a decade ago.

This reviewer shared experience about "harrassment,mental anquise,stress" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Friendly Finance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Friendly Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Friendly Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Friendly Finance?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1321961

This company has done the same thing to me, my car was suppose to be paid off November 2016 and I am still paying them. They have made fraudulent extensions on my account and been charging extra high intrest

South Whitley, Indiana, United States #1285463

I am interested in class action having problem with them now